1. Vitamins A, D and E
- Helps Handle acne.
- Acts as an anti-oxidant, which helps protect cells against cancer and other diseases.
- Slows the aging process.
- It helps with calcium and phosphorus absorption, to improve bones and teeth.
- Helps in the growth of new cells and normal bone development.
- Important in the prevention and treatment of Osteoporosis and rickets and enhances the immune system.
- An anti-oxidant that helps prevents cancer and cardiovascular disease.
- Improves circulation.
- Repairs Tissue.
- Promotes healing.
- Reducing Scarring.
- Prevents cell damage.
- Retards aging.
- May prevent age spots.
2. Aloe Vera
- This plant is known for its healing effect and is commonly known as a skin healer, moisturizer & skin softener.
- Promotes the healing of:
Ulcerated Skin Lesions
- Eliminates dead cells and regenerates tissues, while Stimulating cell development.
- Prevents Infection.
- Helps give skin a youthful appearance.
- A natural oil derived entirely from the fiber of sheep’s wool.
- Lanolin is used to soften all types of leather and considered the “Heavy Duty” Moisturizer for rough, dry skin.
- Lanolin promotes the smoothness and translucency associated with healthy and youthful skin
and soft and supple hands.
*Source: Prescription For Nutritional Healing, Written by James Balch, M.D. and Phyllis Balch C.N.C.
If you are a person with a serious skin condition like Psoriasis or Eczema we suggest you check with your doctor before using. Should you experience any adverse skin reaction while using this product, discontinue use. This product is under 30 day warranty and may be returned for full refund if you are not fully satisfied by calling us, your official Ultra Balm Distributor.